Saturday, January 18, 2020

Get P50 for FREE when you sign-up to PayMaya using my invite code!




Get P50 for FREE when you sign-up to PayMaya using my invite code! Send money, buy load, scan-to-pay and more! Register using my invite code and you'll receive your P50 gift after you sign-up and upgrade your account. Download and register here: https://paymaya.page.link/refer

My Invite Code is 2jmaiah



It’s easy to sign up with my PayMaya invite code!

 


Step 1: Download and registerDownload the PayMaya app and register an account. It’s free!


Step 2: Input and submit codeInput your friend’s invite code in the “Get Free Credits” screen and tap “Submit Invite Code”.


Step 3: Upgrade your accountAlmost done! Upgrade your account for free. Just prepare one valid primary ID or two supplementary IDs. To learn more about upgrading your account, click here.

 





XOXO

Follow #FoodTripNiChong on Social Media/s

Youtube: YT/foodtripnichong
Facebook: fb.me/foodtripnichong
Instagram: foodtripnichong
Twitter: foodtripnichong

For collaboration, you may shoot an email at foodtripnichong@gmail.com and orleepasion@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment